Coffee Brewing Guide
- Add 4 heaping tablespoons of Coral Reef Coffee or (50 g) of coarsely ground coffee to the french press.
- Pour 3 cups (750 g) of water just off the boil (~200 degrees) over the grounds and stir.
- Place plunger on french press and let steep 4 minutes then plunge the plunger.
- In a 12-cup drip coffee machine, add 12-15 tablespoons of Coral Reef Coffee or (180 g) of medium-coarsely ground coffee to the filter basket.
- Fill the brewer to the 12-cup mark and run the brew cycle.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons of Coral Reef Coffee or (20 g) of medium-coarse ground coffee to the filter.
- “Bloom” the coffee grounds by slowly pouring ¼ cup (40 g) of water just off the boil (-200 degrees) over the grounds with a goose neck kettle and wait ~30 seconds.
- Slowly pour ¾ cup (260 g) of water over the coffee grounds then remove your filter.
For drip or pour over coffee, Coral Reef Coffee recommends using a steel mesh filter over using a paper filter for brewing.
We would recommend using something other than cold brew for infusing CBD or any Delta 8 products in your coffee.
CRCC Featured Coffee Blends